At KRW we can meet all of your compliance needs, from preparing accounts and tax returns to auditing

While we believe that you should choose an accountant for the advice they can give to help you run and grow your business, we appreciate that most business owners initially engage the services of an accountant to assist them with compliance tasks, such as preparing annual accounts and tax returns, in order to meet their obligations.

We help our clients to keep on top of what needs to be filed, and we are sticklers for making sure filing deadlines are met so that late filing penalties are avoided.

In summary, we’re on hand to assist with all the necessary tasks so that you can focus on running your business.

But don’t worry, we’re also there to provide all the advice you need to run your business effectively and tax efficiently, as we believe this is what truly sets us apart from our competitors.

Contact us

Compliance services

Bookkeeping & Payroll Services

At KRW Accountants we can offer a remote bookkeeping service so that you can focus on running your business while we maintain your accounting records for you.

Find out more

Company Secretarial

At KRW Accountants we can provide a full suite of Company Secretarial services, from keeping your statutory records updated, to filing Annual Returns, and assistance with making any required changes.

Find out more

Assistance with VAT Returns

Many clients like us to assist them with preparing and filing their VAT returns, which we can offer as a cost-effective add-on service.

Whether you operate normal VAT, cash accounting or you are registered for the flat rate scheme, our team are on hand to help.

Find out more

Preparation of Accounts

Whether you’re a sole trader, partnership, limited company, or LLP, you’ll need to prepare a set of accounts each year for your business.

For limited companies and LLP’s filleted accounts may also be required for filing at Companies House.

Find out more


As Registered Auditors, KRW Accountants can carry out audit work for companies that require an audit under the Companies Act (generally those with a turnover over £6.5m or subsidiaries of larger groups), as well as regulated businesses such as firms of solicitors.

Find out more

Preparation of Tax Returns

Most business owners will need to prepare a personal Self Assessment Tax Return each year and we’re on hand to help.

We also prepare Tax Returns for individuals so if you have a source of income that needs to be declared to HM Revenue & Customs, such as rental income from a second property, or if you’ve made a capital gain, we can advise and assist you.

Find out more