01 September 2015
The KRW team of Xero Certified advisers
Xero is a cloud-based bookkeeping package for small to medium-sized businesses, which is packed full of features and benefits, including:
- The flexibility of being cloud-based meaning the business owner, bookkeeper and accountant can all access the information with no need to exchange backups.
- An automated bank feed which imports your bank receipts and payments twice a day and even guesses where to post them, so in most cases you just need to click OK and it’s on.
- Bank rules and repeating invoice functionality allowing lots of time to be saved when entering transactions that occur regularly.
- Invoices and statements can be emailed to customers to save time and money.
- A dashboard that summarises key figures such as bank balances and amounts owed by customers and to suppliers on one screen.
With more and more of our clients moving onto Xero, our accounts team are working on the software regularly so we decided it was about time that we put all that practice to good use, and made sure we were all bang up-to-date with all the latest features they’ve added, by sitting the Xero Certified exams. And, thankfully, we all passed! This means that we now have 8 Xero Certified Advisers here at KRW, with Mollie, Felicity, Jo, Jamie, Kirsten, Amanda and Keith all able to assist clients with Xero, as well as our established Xero Hero Alex of course!
So, for advice and support on Xero, KRW Accountants really are your perfect partners.
We are also still offering our clients free Xero training. For more information on Xero, to request a demo, or to book your place at the next Xero training session please contact Alex Beattie.
- Xero is a cloud-based bookkeeping package offering loads of features and benefits
- We can access your data at any time meaning we can better help and support you
- Mollie, Felicity, Jo, Jamie, Kirsten, Amanda, Keith & Alex are all now Xero Certified
- Contact us to request a demo or to arrange your free Xero training